2015年5月1日星期五

It's all about the love of FOOD

We watched the Jiro Dreams of Sushi in class. Actually, I know this famous chef even before President Obama ate sushi in his restaurant. It is well known that Jiro is the oldest chef in all of the three star Michelin restaurants. I think Sushi is the most famous part in Japanese cuisine. I really hope I can have a chance to eat "the most delicious sushi in the world". Unfortunately, the reservation of may are full when I tried to make an appointment at start of april.

Even though I love Japanese restaurants such as Omi and Sansu in East Lansing, I've heard from student come from Japan said they still different than food in Japan. I am really excited to try the "real Japanese food" during the trip. Also, the guideline of Michelin said all of the three stars restaurants is the type of restaurant  are worth to take flight to eat. I tried two of them in Chicago. Both are very impressive and unforgettable. So I made 2 reservation of three stars restaurant in Tokyo right after the program ends. Japan is the country owns the most Michelin restaurants in the world, I think we really need take advantage for this trip, eat as much as we can there, then we save the flight tickets to eat. :)

没有评论:

发表评论