2015年5月25日星期一

Culture differences in someways

Based on my two weeks experience in Japan, I feel this country is very attractive for me. This is the only country that has remained such a lot traces of their culture. The mocha tea is originally come from China, but now you rarely can find mocha tea ceremony in China. It is very sad during the long period of developing the economic we ignored and even lost part of our precious culture. I am glad I still can watch the tea ceremony in Japan. This is forward the countryside, I feel thankful that Japanese kept this intangible material heritage.

Another feeling is about the kimono. Kimono is Japanese traditional cloth that people used wearing in the past. However, still now Japanese wearing those beautiful clothes to attend some activities; such as wedding, holidays events and some kinds of special meetings. China also has Chi-pao and han Chinese clothing, which are two types of famous traditional clothing in history. Nevertheless, nowadays people only wearing them for performance but not for holiday or celebration events. I feel sad about this because I really think Chinese abandoned a lot of culture treasures.


My classmates already mentioned a lot about Japanese always wait outside of the bus and watch until us left, and Americans never do this. Actually another interesting detail I found is during the visit, all the Japanese companies prepared the power point or brochures about the company’s history, value, culture, management methods or future blueprint for us. Only the 2 “American” Disney companies we got nothing except water and gifts. Also nearly most of Japanese companies prepared welcome slogan for us. Some restaurants and hotels did that as well.


 Women who performed the tea ceremony for us wore Kimono.
Me with Kimono.
The dinner and breakfast tickets with "MSU" on it. 

没有评论:

发表评论