2015年5月1日星期五

7 days until departure

I was a part of London study abroad program last winter break, but it is a little pity that during the trip I didn't learn a lot of culture about Britain. I am so glad I can be admitted in this program because the arrangement of this program is not only related the course, but also the Japanese culture.

Although I have a lot of assignment due those weeks and I am a person not very good at English reading and writing, I enjoy the pre-departure course every time! The materials we read, the papers we wrote all about culture. Not only Japanese culture, but also included American culture. As an international students, all of those information are help me a lot to understand differences between countries. We finished the last pre-departure class yesterday. It's only 7 days left then I will departure to Tokyo!

Since China is so close to Japan, and those two countries share some part of culture, compare with other American students, I think I may not face a lot culture shock when we first arrive Japan.

However, I think there is still have a lot of unknown things are waiting for me to explore. Can't wait for the upcoming trip!

没有评论:

发表评论