2015年5月25日星期一

Conclusion

This is the last blog I need to write for the program. During the two weeks in Japan, I learned a lot though this trip. Just like I said, I think this is the best experience I’ve never ever had in my college life. I love the arrangement of the whole program. The schedule balanced the culture and business we’ve been learned during the trip. The knowledge I learned from the companies’ visit is very helpful. It is totally different than things we learned from book. I totally agreed with Dr. Singer’s opinion that people need to be open-minded, and we can work for this by traveling and reading. I may not work with supply chain in the future, but the experiences I got is can be widely used in all business fields and influence my future career positively. International business is very broad accepted with the globalization of the world. So during this trip I learned how much effort that the various companies putted when they got in a new market. I believe the approach can works in other countries as well.


For the blog, I think everyone in the program complained it before, because we want to explore more things in this attractive country rather than spend hours in hotel to write a blog. Nevertheless, at the end of this assignment, I was surprised that I found this assignment really helped me to rethink what we learned during the day, and what’s my opinion about the visiting. And during the class I found all the other members have the same idea with me. I really enjoy the time during this program, with this lovely group. I appreciate all the effort that Dr. Singer, Okuno-san and Nathan put in this program. I feel thankful that everything the Japanese Alumni Club did for us. Thank you, Dr. Singer. :)
 Group Pictures!!  LOVE EVERYONE!!!

没有评论:

发表评论