2015年5月19日星期二

Baseball game in Tokyo dome

Baseball is the second famous sport in Japan, right after sumo. I am very glad that I can have a chance to watch a baseball game in Tokyo dome.

Before the game, I didn't realize baseball is also very popular in United States. Because most of the time when people mentioned “America”, I believe most of the people would think about football at first. After I searched information online, it was surprised me that baseball were more famous than football in U.S. many year ago. It was considered the number one sport in United States. Even more, the development of baseball in Japan was start at 1873. Originally it came from U.S.


Based on my own experience, besides the baseball and football I watched during the Beijing Olympics, the only sport experiences I have are the football games I watched in United States. The baseball we watched started at 6 pm. Higuchi-san told us the result of this game is very important to both of the teams. However, I found there was not that much audiences before the game start. After the game started, people continually get into the stadium and then nearly 90% of the seats were full. Even some of them still wearing business suit when they came in. I guess it may because a lot of people came in right after they finish a day's work. What a big fan, they are! Another thing that worth to mention is the marching band are volunteered grouped by fans. No sponsors pay any fees for them. Andrea and me were curious about how they can afford the flight tickets or accommodation if there are some games are host out of the city. Higuchi-san told us may be they have fans everywhere. So it's not a big problem for the team!
 Tickets and Coupon of the baseball game!
 We were in Tokyo Dome!
The ice cream was hold in the cute tiny giant helmet 

没有评论:

发表评论